INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA ACCORDING TO GDPR
1.The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "GDPR") shall be:
Shire Invest s.r.o.
IČ 05402221, adresa Velkoobchodního skladu: U Pily 14, Nové Vráto, České Budějovice 370 01 Czech Republic
Jednatel a majitel, Ing. Michal Kubát, Tel: 608 200 669 Poštovní kontakt: ul. Plzeňská 630/91, České Budějovice 370 04
(hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
2. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
3.The administrator did not appoint a data protection officer.
Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The administrator processes the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data that the administrator has obtained by filling in and sending any contact form on this website, or by fulfilling your order.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact data for your internal marketing needs.
- The administrator processes the personal data that you have provided to him on the basis of your consent to subscribe to the newsletter. For sending newsletters and business messages, we process your name, surname and email address for a period of 5 years. Consent is voluntary and can be revoked at any time. Cancellation of the sending of business messages is possible in every email in its footer.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
2. The purpose of personal data processing is
- ensuring the conclusion and subsequent performance of a contractual obligation between the administrator and the buyer (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR). Such a relationship imposes additional legal obligations and the controller must therefore process personal data for this purpose as well (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR); when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the administrator,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities,
There is no automatic individual decision by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
Data retention period
1. The administrator stores personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a maximum period of 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked or the purpose for which the consent was granted expires and / or the period for which the consent was granted expires, for a maximum period of 5 years if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent and unless another legal title is given, their processing by the administrator.
- In order to fulfill the legal obligation to archive accounting documents on the basis of Act No. 563/1991 Coll., On Accounting, as amended, personal data (except e-mail address and telephone number) will be further processed and stored for a period of 5 years starting in the following year. after the year in which the contract was concluded between the administrator and the buyer.
2. After the expiration of the personal data retention period, the administrator will destroy the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
Recipients of personal data are services and applications necessary for the performance of the contract or for marketing services:
- involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
- providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with e-shop and web operation,
- providing marketing services.
2.The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country).
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
- the right to access their personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR a
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR.
- the right to revoke the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article I of these conditions.
2.You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated. We would be very happy if you first inform us of this suspicion so that we can do something about it and correct any mistakes.
Terms of personal data security
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular passwords, antivirus software, backups, lockers.
- The controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking your consent or filling out any contact form on this website, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- Personal data subjects who provide their personal data via the registration form for the purpose of concluding a contract with the controller or provide consent to the processing of personal data do so voluntarily, do not control their activities in their own name and on the controller.
- The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. They will publish a new version of the terms of personal data protection on their website.